- Results in just about one second
- Reagent-free microcuvettes
- 2½ years cuvette shelf life
- Dimensions: 150 x 90 x 40mm
Immediate results from a hand-held hemoglobin analyzer
EKF Diagnostics’ DiaSpect Tm is the world’s fastest hemoglobin analyzer. DiaSpect Tm delivers laboratory quality results in just about one second of the microcuvette being placed into the analyzer.
The hemoglobin analyzer is palm-sized, making it easily transportable, and ideal for use in any screening setting even in challenging climatic environments.
DiaSpect’s ‘always-on’ technology means that professionals can start to use the device immediately and the rechargeable internal battery, which provides up to 40 days / 10,000 tests continuous use, provides the flexibility of not needing a power source for weeks at a time.
The microcuvettes have a shelf life of up to two and a half years and can be used until the expiration date, even after opening the bag. This makes them ideal for settings with low prevalence of anemic patients.
The microcuvettes are unaffected by humidity or temperature and are therefore particularly suited for use in hot and humid climates.
In addition, they are designed to collect a blood sample from any angle without forming air bubbles; this feature ensures that the need for repeating the testing procedure is minimised.
Easy hemoglobin measurements in 3 steps
DiaSpect Tm hemoglobin analyzer specifications
Easy to use
- 'Always-on' technology. Ready for use immediately
- Automatic self-check between each measurement
- Symbol-based display
- Factory calibrated with permanent calibration
Practical and portable
- Hemoglobin results in just about one second
- Capillary, venous or arterial blood (EDTA and Heparin anticoagulant can be used)
- Compact in size and weighs just 180g
- No maintenance required. Auto self-test
- Integrated rechargeable battery (40 days or 10,000 tests continous use)
Accurate and reliable
- Photometric method using a broad spectrum
- Operating ambient temperature 10 °C- 35 °C
- Measuring range: 0 - 25.5 g/dL
- Imprecision (within run): CV <1 %
- Calibrated against HiCN reference method according to ICSH
- Sample volume <10 µL
- Shelf life of up to 2.5 years, even after the bag has been opened
- Storage temperature: 0 °C - 50 °C (- 30 °C - 70 °C up to 24 hours)
- Easy to pick up and handle with gloves
- CE marked
- Manufactured in Germany
Read more: https://www.ekfdiagnostics.com/diaspect.html