Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Tryptone Soy Broth (Dehydrated), CM0129
Grow a wide variety of microorganisms with Thermo Scientific™ Oxoid™ Tryptone Soya Broth EP/USP/BP/JP (Dehydrated). The general purpose medium, containing two peptones, is suitable for the cultivation of both aerobes and anaerobes. It is specified in International Pharmacopoeia1,2,3,4 and food testing methods for the growth of a wide variety of organisms.
Use Tryptone Soya Broth to support the luxuriant growth of many fastidious organisms, without the addition of serum, while conforming to the formulations detailed in various international pharmacopoeias.
- Suitable for tube dilution method of antibiotic susceptibility testing
- Recommended in the USP for the recovery of organisms after sterilization processes4
Not all products are available for sale in all territories. Please inquire.
Remel™ and Oxoid™ products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand
1. British Pharmacopoeia 2005
2. European Pharmacopoeia 6th Edition 2008
3. The Japanese Pharmacopoeia JP 15 2006
4. The United States Pharmacopoeia USP 32 2009