Thermo Scientific Zeba Spin Desalting Columns, 7K MWCO, 2 mL are polypropylene devices containing a proprietary high-performance size-exclusion chromatography resin that provides an excellent protein desalting and recovery in a centrifuge format.
Features of Zeba Spin Desalting Columns, 7K MWCO, 2 mL:
• High recovery—low-binding resin maximizes protein recovery
• Fast—no fraction screening or waiting for protein to emerge by gravity-flow
• Easy-to-use—no cumbersome column preparation or equilibration
• Flexible—available in spin columns, filter spin plates and cartridges for a range of needs
• Economical—great performance at lower cost than other commercially available cartridges
Even very dilute (25 µg/mL) protein samples can be successfully processed to obtain greater than 95% retention (removal) of salts and other small molecules (< 1000 MW) and good recovery of proteins and other macromolecules (> 7000 MW).
• Spin Columns—75 µL, 0.5 mL (microcentrifuge), 2 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL columns
• Chromatography Cartridges—compatible with automated liquid chromatography systems and with syringe processing (learn more about our Chromatography Cartridges)
• 96-well Spin Plates—pre-dispensed 96-well filter plates, compatible with centrifugation for manual or automated purification. The plates enable fast, consistent well-to-well and plate-to-plate reproducibility for small-scale, high-throughput separations.
Read more: https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/89889?SID=srch-srp-89889