GE Healthcare has received the MDEA award for the outstanding, innovative features of the Panda warmer.
The Panda Warmer allows you to:
- Silence alarms without touching anything
- The hands-free alarm silencing feature lets you easily control alarms by simply moving your hand in front of the sensor.
- Care for sick newborns immediately
- Integrated resuscitation is always available with minimal setup for high-risk deliveries, which helps standardize resuscitation protocols across the perinatal care area.
- Adjust the lighting
- With dimmable observation lights and an integrated procedure light, you always have the right lights for your patient no matter what situation arises.
- Monitor your patients with integrated, full-color displays
- A brilliant full-color display provides information about your patient in an easy-to-read format. In addition, full-color trends track your patient’s temperature, weight, SpO2, and pulse rate.
The Panda Warmer specifications include:
- Height: (adjustable) 193-218 cm (76-86 in) Depth: 119.4 cm (47 in)
- Width: 63.5 cm (25 in)
- Weight: Approx. 100 Kg (220 lbs)
- Footprint: 119.4x63.5 cm (47 x 25 in)
- Floor Space: 7,582 sq cm (1,175 sq in)
- Mattress Size: 66x48x2 cm (26x19x0.75 in)
- Bed Capacity: Patient Weight Up to 13.6 Kg (30 lbs)
- Bed tilting: +/- 12 degrees continuous tilt. Bubble level indicates level bed.