The CARESCAPE Monitor B450 gives you uninterrupted patient monitoring and data continuity, wherever your patient goes within the hospital.
Access the data you need quickly and easily – even during intra-hospital transport.
- Configure alarm systems to match your needs.
- Seamless physiologic data access can help enable fast treatment decisions.
- Consistent, innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses.
- Increase workflow efficiency by configuring the monitor to meet unit standards and patient populations.
- Improve patient flow and mobility door-to-door while receiving the seamless data flow through the CARESCAPE Gateway into the HIS/EMR.
- Connect smoothly to displays, printers, recording devices and other bedside monitors for bed-to-bed viewing.
This scalable system grows with your needs.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your long-term investment with scalability, flexibility and upgradability.
- Easily train all staff experience levels with the user-friendly common interface of the CARESCAPE monitors.
- Choose options for software, hardware, secondary displays and other capabilities for flexibility.
- Get dedicated software and parameters for Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas.
- Remote serviceability allows your engineers or our technicians to access the devices for preventive maintenance and screening without interrupting clinical workflow1
1. Not available in all regions.
Read more: https://www.gehealthcare.com/products/patient-monitoring/patient-monitors/carescape-monitor-b450