The clinically advanced and highly configurable CARESCAPETM Monitor B850 helps you stay a step ahead with clinical tools that meet even the highest acuity patient needs. Designed with clinicians, for clinicians, it's an easy-to-use system that fits how you work and handle patient data, offering flexibility, scalability and exceptional customization.
Get the monitoring tools you need today, on a platform that's designed for the future.
- CARESCAPE Patient Data Module: Facilitates patient mobility with uninterrupted flow of clinical intelligence before, during and after intra-hospital transport by collecting all patient data from the CARESCAPE modular monitor and refreshing the patient's record when reconnected to the network in the new location. Capable of 24-hour data storage with 36 arrhythmia events, 10 ST segments, 20 cardiac calculations and 10 pulomanary calculations. Exceptional parameter set includes 3-, 5-, and 6-leadwire ECG up to 8 measured ECG waveforms, EK-Pro four-lead arrhythmia analysis, optional 12RL* derived 12-lead ECG and 12SL* diagnostic 12-lead ECG, DINAMAP* SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure, and Masimo® SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2.
- Patient Side Module: Enables simultaneous measurement of 3-, 7-, 8- or 12-lead ECG in CARESCAPE* modular monitors, both with ST segment analysis, respiration, pulse oximetry, two temperatures, non-invasive blood pressure and optional two invasive blood pressures (in E-PSMP).
- E-Entropy Module: Contains GE's unique Entropy* algorithm that monitors the state of the brain.
- E-NMT Module: Integrates the measurement of the level of neuromuscular block and provides a quantitative, automatic measurement of muscle response to an electrical stimulus.
- E-EEG Module: Continuous integrated neuromonitoring with four channels of EEG and with auditory evoked potentials (AEP). The EEG headbox, N-EEG, must be used with the module.
- E-BIS Module: Monitors the state of the brain in the OR, ICU and procedural sedation locations. In addition to the BIS, the monitors display one channel of raw EEG, suppression ratio, signal quality index (SQI) and EMG.
- E-COP Module: Integrates the thermodilution cardiac output (C.O.), right ventricular ejection fraction (REF) and invasive blood pressure (P) measurements.
- E-COPsv Module: In addition to providing those measurements of the E-COP Module, provides mixed venous oxygen saturation (SvO2). ScvO2 measurement can also be obtained with a separate licence.
- E-PiCCO Module: Provides a less invasive continuous cardiac output (CCO) measurement based on pulse contour calculation, transpulmonary thermodilution cardiac output (C.O.) and blood pressure (P).
- E-MASIMO Module: Oxygen saturation measurement utilizing Masimo SET® pulse oximetry.
- E-NSATX Module: Oxygen saturation measurement utilizing Nellcor™ pulse oximetry measurement algorithm, based on OxiMax™ Nell™ line technology.
CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules (E-sCO(V) and E-CAiO(V)(X)): Airway modules designed to monitor respiratory and ventilator parameters in anesthesia and critical care applications. Depending on the module type, host device software version and the clinical application, the modules provide measurements of airway gases, anesthetic agents with identification and Patient Spirometry. Acronyms:
- s = Single width
- C = CO2 and N2O
- Ai = Anesthetic agents and agent identification
- O = Patient O2
- V = Patient Spirometry
- X = Gas exchange
Read more: https://www.gehealthcare.com/products/patient-monitoring/patient-monitors/carescape-monitor-b850