Delivering cost-effective, reliable, and accurate fetal monitoring with mother’s comfort in mind.
Whether you perform antepartum fetal monitoring in an office setting or in the hospital, Corometrics ™ 170 Series Fetal Monitor can help. You can trust our fetal monitors to help you improve the standard of care for your expecting mothers. We designed these compact, lightweight monitors to help you effectively and efficiently care for mom and baby by accurately and noninvasively tracking baby’s heart rate for non-stress tests.
The 170 series is used with our Nautilus* ™ watertight and lightweight Toco and 9-crystal Ultrasound transducers for comfortable and reliable monitoring.
We designed the cost-effective Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitors to help you make quick, accurate clinical assessments.
- Alerts you to fetal heart rate concerns
- The fetal heart rate alarm provides both audible and visual alerts if the heart rate is higher or lower than the range you set as normal.
- Helps you place the transducer
- Independent volume controls make it easier to locate the transducer for most effective monitoring.
- Can monitor multiple heart rates
- There is an option to monitor twins.
- Displays important information prominently
- The large, easy-to-read LCD display clearly presents information about fetal heart rate and uterine activity.
- Offers portability
- An optional mobile roll stand cart lets you transport the monitor and all of its necessary accessories.
Working in conjunction with Corometrics 170 Series Fetal Monitor, we offer:
- The GE Healthcare Mini Telemetry interface lets you monitor your patients even while they’re ambulatory.
- Centricity ™ Perinatal (CPN) compatibility that lets you capture and archive your patient’s data, which helps speed up workflow and ensures data availability.
- Optional Fetal Movement Detection Software that automatically senses fetal movement and annotates its occurrence on the strip chart. Nautilus watertight toco and 9-crystal ultrasound transducers for hydrotherapy and bedside monitoring.
Operating Specifications (Ultrasound)
- Technique Pulsed Doppler with auto correlation processing
- Transducer Type 9-crystal
- Pulse Repetition 2 kHz (all modes)
- Frequency Pulse Duration 92 μs
- Transmitter Frequency 1.151 MHz
- Spatial-Average Temporal Isata <5 mW/cm2
- Average Intensity
- Focal 20 dB Beam Area 16.6 cm2, at a range = 7 cm
- Peak Instantaneous 1.8 mW/cm2
- Heart Rate Counting Range 50-210 BPM
- Leakage Current Complies with IEC 60 1.1 and/or IEC 601.1.1 harmonized national standard; Complies with EN 60601-1-2:2002
Read more: https://www.gehealthcare.com/products/maternal-infant-care/fetal-monitors/corometrics-170